- High Definition 1080p Resolution (1920 x 1080p)
- 60-Inch Diagonal Class / 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
- New Deeper Intense Blacks for Unmatched Contrast (5x the Previous Generation)
- New Thinner Cosmetic Design
- 4 Independent HDMI 1.3 Inputs
Product Description
Enter the next generation of Pioneer KURO, where a picture is worth more than a thousand words. Awake your senses and discover there is more to this television than meets the eye. Deeper black levels that pave the way to breathtaking detail, added dimension and more vibrant color are just the beginning. Optimum Mode automatically analyzes and adjusts audio and video settings according to specific room light conditions and type of light and color. Program content is also monitored and finely adjusted so movies, sports and news are all faithfully reproduced. Smooth Film mode eliminates motion jitter in 3:2 Pulldown (60Hz) providing natural even playback of film content. Detachable bottom speaker with fully integrated digital amplifier for pristine clarity and accuracy of sound 4 Independent HDMI 1.3 inputs with HDMI-CEC control and the ability to accept 1080p 24/60Hz signal Room Light Sensor for automatic picture adjustment Standard 3 - 2 (60Hz) and Advanced PureCinema with 3 - 3 Pulldown (72Hz) for accurate playback of film content Fully Integrated ATSC and NTSC Tuner with Clear QAMSupported Formats - Video - WMV9, MPEG1, MPEG2-PS, MPEG2-TS, MPEG4 (SP/ASP), and MPEG4 (H.264/AVC) Audio - WMA9, MP3, Linear PCM (WAV), HE-AAC, and MPEG-4 AAC Photos - JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP 4 Independent HDMI 1.3 (1 side, 3 rear) with PC support, 2 with analog audio, 1 Component, 3x Composite, 1 S-Video Antenna, USB (Mass Storage Class), LAN (10/100 Base-T --Ethernet), and PC input Optical Digital Audio (Dolby Digital/PCM), Audio LR, Subwoofer, SR, and Headphone output Dimensions - Width 57-11/16 x Height 34-1/2 x Depth 3-21/32 / 57-11/16 x 37-5/8 x 3-21/32 with speaker Weight - 112 pounds / 131 pounds 8 ounces with speaker and stand
Review
There is a noticeable picture improvement over 6010 (last year's model). Even analog channels look great (considering).
Pros:
Cons:
- 4th HDMI input moved to the side. Only three on the back
- Cable Card Slot gone
- Remote is passable, but not able to be a useful Universal Remote
- Small text on the remote
- Media Display options not accessible from Apple Macs
- Deleting analog and digital channels found via the autosearch is painful because the channel doesn't change to the selected channel as you move down the list
- HDMI control is problematic (one HDMI devices controls another - just use a universal remote instead)
- Can't change settings for an input unless you are currently on that input
A big item for me is that I'd like all my input to go to the TV first and only send audio to the AV Receiver if I choose to use its 5.1/7.1 sound. Otherwise I like to use the TV's speaker. The issue is I don't want to wake everyone up with the loud sounds if I want to watch something and the family is sleeping. The 6020FD makes this a little easier as the optical output produces audio for everything except "protected" content (whatever that means). I haven't found any on my Blue Ray disks (via PS3). However I wish there were more HDMI ports on the back so I could hook all my (current and future) devices up directly.
Hopefully with the Ethernet port there will be a firmware update so I can access the display from my Apple Macs and maybe the new Amazon media store.
Pioneer has built a nice tuner. However the TV guide is now gone. Unfortunately the tuner is kind of a waste given that there is no point in buying this set unless you'll have HD content from your cable or satellite provider.
So far, I'm very happy.
Now I just have to find a universal remote to control the 6020, Comcast STB/DVR, Mitsubishi DVD player and PS3 (and next an Apple TV).
P.S. The Onkyo SR606 AV Receiver works great with this set.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น